Love, as it’s often said, makes the world go round. It can bring out both the best and worst in us and drive us to do extraordinary things — or nothing at all! Love is a great mystery and can be difficult to understand. If you’re feeling lost in the wilderness of love, a tarot card reading can help guide you along your path and propel your love life forward. When you ask the tarot questions about love, you will learn what could happen if certain decisions are made and how best to approach any relationship issues that may arise.
Tarot can help attract true love, achieve a balanced relationship, understand your partner’s feelings, and navigate any romantic relationship problems. With a little guidance from the tarot cards, you can gain clarity in your love life and attract real, lasting affection! So grab your favorite deck and ask your tarot cards about love!
Tips for Asking Tarot Love Questions
Whether you’re asking about your current relationship or your potential partner in a tarot reading, you’ll need a few tips to find the best questions to ask the tarot. Keep in mind that tarot readings are meant to be used as guidance and can provide valuable insight into a complex situation. Consider this advice when forming your love and relationship questions:
Don’t Forget About Yourself
The first thing to remember when asking the tarot questions about love is that you are the only thing that you can truly change. While the future is always mutable, the factor that brings change is you.
Sometimes it feels counterintuitive to ask so much about yourself in a tarot love reading because you are so focused on the other. You may be so intent on finding and learning about your ultimate life partner that you forget about the vital roles your own emotions and motivations play in the equation. This matters because your destined person comes close or stays back based on the conscious and unconscious signals you give out.
More Information is Better
As a rule, it is better to ask open-ended questions when consulting a tarot reader or throwing your own tarot spread. While yes or no questions can occasionally be helpful, they restrict the information you receive. Open-ended questions give the tarot more room to provide rich, detailed answers about your love life.
If the meaning of a tarot reading is alluding you, you should ask for clarifiers. This is a great way to make sure you get an accurate tarot reading. No matter what spread you are using, you can always build on the answers it gives by pulling another card. Likewise, you can ask follow-up questions to get a more detailed and nuanced answer to any love-related query.
Focus Your Intentions
No matter what questions you are asking the tarot, your intentions should be clear. When consulting the cards about love, think of the love interest or relationship that is at the heart of your inquiry.
Be mindful of the words you use when asking your questions and try to keep your focus as tight as possible. The more specific the query, the clearer and more accurate the reading will be. Let go of any expectations you have attached to the answers; remember that tarot readings never guarantee something will come to pass. Instead, they can provide you with a better understanding of the current situation and give you insight into how your future can unfold.
Once you clarify the intention that you are creating, the universe can respond so much more quickly. That is why specificity is important when asking tarot questions about love. Know yourself, tarot card reader. Importantly, know what you desire in your current or future relationships, and the rest will follow.
Questions to Ask Tarot When You’re Single
In our karmic cycle, there are some things we can only learn when we are single. While it’s important to form strong, meaningful relationships with other people, it is equally if not more crucial to have a good relationship with yourself.
There may be changes you need to make in your own life before you can create a happy relationship. For example, you may have to heal from your past relationship before you can fully embrace a new relationship and find the right partner for you. The tarot can help you understand the lessons that come with being unattached and create a plan for attracting love in the future.
Let’s ask the Tarot a question!
- What is the most lovable thing about me?
- How can I raise my vibration to attract a stronger partner?
- What is holding me back from love?
- How can I heal the things that are holding me back?
- Are there any past lives that I can connect with that may affect my search?
- What is the one thing that I need to focus on to summon my soulmate?
- How can I live in the energy of love until I find my partner?
- Am I harboring resentments from past relationships that are holding me back?
- How does my childhood affect my choices in my love life?
- What are the qualities that I should look for in a partner?
- Am I making any false assumptions about my future love life?
- How can I prepare myself for my next relationship?
- What negative qualities does a relationship bring out in me?
- Have I already met my soul mate in this life?
- Am I afraid of finding true love?
- What important lesson do I need to learn before I can embrace a new relationship?
- Who is the best influence for my love life?
- How will my partner support my career path?
Tarot Questions About Love for Unsure Lovers
Every relationship has its rockier points, and doubt can creep in. You may be wondering if the current person you’re dating is “the one” or a waste of your time. Trust me, we’ve all been there!
Keep in mind that not all relationships have to be perfect – it is the imperfections that make them unique. What you think maybe a weakness in your relationship could actually be a hidden strength. Either way, tarot can help you understand yourself and your potential partner better. With it, you can gain clarity and make better decisions regarding romantic relationships.
- What do I need to know about my lover?
- Is my lover faithful?
- Will I stay faithful to this relationship?
- Where is my relationship headed?
- Is this partnership in line with my highest and best good?
- What is the greatest strength that I bring into the relationship?
- What wound in my soul will this relationship make me deal with?
- What am I denying in my love life?
- What should I look out for in this relationship?
- How can I communicate with my partner most effectively?
- What is my greatest weakness in this relationship?
- Am I sexually compatible with my partner?
- How can I be more loving to my partner?
- Will this lead to marriage?
- Is there a pregnancy on the horizon?
- What can I learn from past mistakes?
- What should I let go of?
- How can I change the direction of my love life?
- How do I set limits?
- Should I consider a break up with my current partner?
- How do I know if my relationship is on the right path?
Tarot Questions About Relationships for the Content Couple
Even those in a balanced relationship have questions. It takes work to keep your relationship alive and thriving. Whether you consult a professional tarot reader or choose to pull from your own tarot deck, you can use the Tarot to discover hidden depths and potentials within your relationship.
- How can I carve out more time to dedicate to my relationship?
- What will open the doors of communication with my partner and I?
- What chakra should I focus on when connecting with my partner?
- How can I open up and trust my partner more?
- How can I create more pleasure for my partner?
- How can my partner create more pleasure for me?
- What can I do to keep the spark alive between us?
- How can we continue to grow together?
- Are our goals and values well-aligned?
- What blessing does my partner bring into my life?
- What is the path to my inner god/goddess?
- What natural element can I work into our foreplay that would delight my partner?
- How can I help my partner feel more secure?
- Have I experienced any past lives with my partner?
- How can I eliminate distractions so we can focus on each other more?
Find True Love With The Tarot
Now that you know what questions to ask your love tarot spread, you can work on improving yourself and your relationships. Set your intentions, and you’ll attract love and happiness. There is much to gain from your next tarot reading!
In the meantime, keep reading our articles to learn about the Tarot. We provide information for beginner to advanced tarot readers. Card meanings, tarot spreads, manifestation techniques – we have it all!